Time to Begin Again
It’s been over 2 years since I posted here. I think I’ve completely changed my life since that last post about visiting museums with my sister and brother-in-law. It’s occurred to me that I need a space where I can talk. Just talk about what’s going on with me and how I experience it. Hardly anybody reads me here, and the people who do are friends, so this seems like a good place to do it. At some point, I might make this private with invited readers only.
But for now, I’m just going to leave my thoughts here. Things I might talk about:
- Surviving the pandemic with my daughter, grandkids, and significant other, Dee.
- Getting more healthy and fit.
- Learning how to teach Mindful Self Compassion
- Building my business as a Trauma Sensitive Consultant and Coach
- The protests and the need for structural changes to move toward racial equity
- The adventures Dee and I have riding electric trikes
- Trips to the beach
- Who knows what else?
These are not going to be carefully planned and crafted, it’s more like a journal. Just talking about what’s on my mind. Probably short, cause who has time for more? Comments and discussion are welcome.