Time to Begin Again
It’s been over 2 years since I posted here. I think I’ve completely changed my life since that last post about visiting museums with my sister and brother-in-law. It’s occurred to me that I need a space where I can talk. Just talk about what’s going on with me and how I experience it. Hardly anybody reads me here, and the people who do are friends, so this seems like a good place to do it. At some point, I might make this private with invited readers only.
But for now, I’m just going to leave my thoughts here. Things I might talk about:
- Surviving the pandemic with my daughter, grandkids, and significant other, Dee.
- Getting more healthy and fit.
- Learning how to teach Mindful Self Compassion
- Building my business as a Trauma Sensitive Consultant and Coach
- The protests and the need for structural changes to move toward racial equity
- The adventures Dee and I have riding electric trikes
- Trips to the beach
- Who knows what else?
These are not going to be carefully planned and crafted, it’s more like a journal. Just talking about what’s on my mind. Probably short, cause who has time for more? Comments and discussion are welcome.
Posted on July 2, 2020, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment